Charity stream: We did something amazing together once again!

BACKSTORY

Recently, I've been visiting the church more frequently. While I never felt the need to attend to be kind and moral, I've gained a greater appreciation for religious teachings. However, I still don't consider myself fully part of a religious community.

I often visit the empty church to contemplate life's purpose and remove societal pressures. This has been on my mind since releasing my music album. Lately, I've been reflecting on my purpose, especially after receiving my first payment from the Twitch Partner Program.

CHARITY STREAM

We did a charity livestream where all funds went to the World Food Programme. We made around $10, which is above average and makes me happy. I will send the money to WFP once I receive ad revenue from Twitch.

Your donation not only helps feed children but also contributes to a larger effort to end hunger. Thank you for your support. I just sent $10 to WFP

SHOUTOUT

A big shoutout to minou_mn for the subscriptions and gifted subs, and Pinkdaisycat for sending bits. All of this money has already been sent to WFP. I also want to thank JALINADarkRealm and Junnian for raiding my stream, which helped it get discovered and brought attention to the fight against hunger. And of course, thank you to all the viewers and lurkers, as your views not only make the stream more discoverable but also generate advertisement revenue sent to WFP (I haven't withdrawn the money yet, but I've already estimated the income and donated from my personal bank acc, and it will come back to me from twitch later when I hit threshold, point being WFP already got the money). So thank you all so much! We're really making a difference here when you think about it.

This is what we do together:





As for me. I thinking about doing more in future! 

Popular Posts